Missing Plug-in HD Player for 720p Streaming is missing:
X

Tutorial - How to Watch Full Movie On Megavideo?

Monday, 17 July 2006

Since Longtime I'm getting lots of complaints regarding Megavideo Links. Because Megavideo got some view limits on Long Video.

In order to View Full Movie you have to purchase Premium Account with them.

But today i was surfing a movie website http://raremovieshindi.tk/.According to them there is a solution to over come that megavideo viewing limit.

Follow these simple steps to Watch Full Movie on Megavideo Website.

(Click on Image to Enlarge)

Credit : http://raremovieshindi.tk/

Guys try that out and let me know through comments.

Hope that works for all awaiting for replies.

| |

26 comments:

Anonymous 19 July 2009 23:52

It aint working!

Anonymous 25 July 2009 18:52

why you people dont put the movies free for world i now you have some times things to pay but please i dont green card and i am a puertorrican person you guys try to understanme because i want to see the movies free or for that i go to the theather and pay 4 twenty dollars to see the movies...

Anonymous 29 July 2009 16:24

that doesnt work, next simple steps to do.....

Anonymous 1 August 2009 19:28

it does work if I turn off my modem, A friend already told me to do that. I really works.

Anonymous 19 September 2009 06:41

Having Problems with Megavideo Time Limit?
Solns:
1) You can bypass the megavideo time limit by letting the movie load fully and then go offline and play it.
2) Copy megavideo id from url and paste it in the text box in http://vids.sk and watch full movie.
3) Another way is to block cookies for megavideo.com. This can be done in your firefox by clicking Tools, then Options, then Privacy in follow up dialog box, then Exceptions and typing www.megavideo.com in web address and then clicking Block.
In case you see "Connection Problem" in Megavideo, then try after some hours to stream the file.

Anonymous 5 October 2009 12:57

Are you frustrated with Mega Video time limit, and don’t want to pay for the premium account?There’s a simple way to get around it.

OPTION 1>>>>

Step 1: When you click play on a Megavideo video, click pause and allow the video to buffer all the way to 100%.

Step 2: Once the video is done buffering, go to your menu bar on your browser, and click on File > Work Offline.

Step 3: Watch video.

Step 4: Unclick the “work offline” button.

OPTION 2>>>>

Watch the movie as normal and wait for the "you have to wait 54 mins to watch again" message.

When this message shows up just unplug your router for 1 minute then turn it back on again this will give you a new ip for your router and you can continue watching the movie again from where you left off.

Then you can do this all day when you hit the 72 min limit again just restart your router and start again

SIMPLE :)

Now enjoy your movies and shows

Anonymous 7 November 2009 19:46

thank u!

Anonymous 18 December 2009 09:57

if u have firefox then install addon illimitex to remove limit

Anonymous 20 December 2009 05:46

it dont work!!!

Anonymous 10 January 2010 19:20

illimitex or illimtux works like a charm on 99% of all movies I got it and love it

Anonymous 18 January 2010 04:58

in my country your charge for premium membership is too heigh , how can you solve it

Anonymous 26 February 2010 17:01

Why should online movies be free? I subscribe to Megavideo on a three-month rolling basis. I would not expect to stroll into blockbuster and take a video for free, so why should you expect it online? I appreciate megavideo for the films that aren't yet out in my country and for old ones I may not have seen.

Pay the money, folks, it's peanuts! (from a genuine customer).

Anonymous 7 March 2010 12:35

you can see al movies for free on different sites.then why to pay for one.

Anonymous 17 April 2010 19:59

all you have to do is select a different router in your menu

Anonymous 26 April 2010 06:06

thanks bro 4 the method

Anonymous 9 May 2010 03:29

goog

Anonymous 14 May 2010 09:05

son soul plane is hillarious

Anonymous 2 September 2010 18:51

learn to hunt movies, I just find it on zshares wiseevid loom theres dozens of them

Anonymous 3 February 2011 07:03

i wana see this movie becoz i like this movie Wrong Turn ,this is very horro movie and my all friends like this movie so plez u allowe me watch this movie ,thank u ur aboediond Sam

Anonymous 9 July 2011 01:04

Lol. This technique used to work in the old days. Megavideo guys got wise to it and have since then, I think, changed how their limiter works. They have , I suspect, limited based on the data equivalent to 72 minutes; i.e. as soon as your buffer downloades data equivalent to 72 minutes, it stops buffering.

Asad 26 July 2011 04:33

thanks for the method

Anonymous 26 July 2011 04:34

thanks for the method

Anonymous 26 July 2011 04:36

thanks

Anonymous 28 July 2011 16:33

can anyone tell the movie name of these links plz

Clip # 1 http://www.megavideo.com/?v=WAM7YZGL

Clip # 2 http://www.megavideo.com/?v=87UOYHYM

Anonymous 29 July 2011 17:06

thanks for nothing liers

Anonymous 23 November 2011 15:27

guys I know how to cut down the megavideo time limit. As soon as you hit the limit hit the refresh button on your web-browser and it should cut the time limit down from 30. I average around 5-15 mins when I do it but I have gone past the actual limit before, it varies you see. Try it! :)